To reschedule a course please contact the Director of Training at email@example.com .
Please attach your original email confirmation for the course that you would like to reschedule as well as the date and time that you wish to move to.
If you do not have the email confirmation or order number the email address used to purchase the course must be submitted.
Please allow up to 24 hours for confirmation of your request.
Below are the policies as of August 1st, 2017 for rescheduling training at Saddle River Range.
- Course fees refundable until 48 hours before the course.
- Within 48 hours a Saddle River Range gift card minus a 20% of the standard course price restocking fee will be issued to the customer.
- Cancellations or No shows after the course date and time are not eligible for refunds.
- You must contact the Director of Training within 48 hours of a missed class to reschedule your missed course.
- Rescheduling of a missed class will incur a 20% rescheduling fee.
- Only one reschedule per customer per class, any subsequent rescheduling request will be charged a 20% of the standard course price as a rescheduling fee.
- In classes with limited seating (12 students or less) are limited to one reschedule with at least 48 hour notice.
- In classes with limited seating (12 students or less) reschedules are not allowed after a no show and the customer will be expected to purchase an entire course at 100% of the standard course price.
- Guest Instructor course reschedules are per the Guest instructor policies and not subject to SRR policies. The range fee’s ($25 dollars a day per course) are non refundable for all Guest Instructor courses.